Accounting Principals is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a client of ours in Pittsburgh, PA. The right candidate will have an Associates Degree or higher, at least one year of AP experience, and a very strong attention to detail.
Accounts Payable job responsibilities include:
• Perform the day to day processing of invoices to ensure that vendor invoicing is being maintained in an efficient, up to date and accurate manner
• Coding of invoices based on company standards
• Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
• Perform other related duties as required
Accounts Payable job qualifications include:
• One to three years of (A/P) Accounts Payable experience required
• Associates degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized and attention to detail required
• Microsoft Office skills, Excel proficiency
• Adaptability and flexibility to change priorities when needed
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Coordinator job in Pittsburgh, PA or any other accounting or finance positions through Accounting Principals, please apply today with your resume on www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: