Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients in the non-profit industry looking to fill an Accounts Payable Clerk job for the office located in Concord, CA. You should have at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for the daily AP processing, opening mail, coding invoices, attain the proper approval, scanning into the system, data entry, and maintain filing.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting would be a plus
- Experience in Accounts Payable is required
- Team player, cooperative, and trainable
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Software experience with Yardi or Intacct would be a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience: A minimum 2 plus years of Accounts Payable experience
Compensation: $18.00 – $22.00
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: