Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk. The accounting clerk will perform a range of general clerical, accounting, and bookkeeping support functions.
Job Duties Include:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Complete reports and paperwork in a timely and professional manner
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with a high volume data sorting and processing
- High organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detailed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are interested in this Bookkeeping position, APPLY NOW!!
Call Caitlin at 614-681-5052 for more information.
Please apply with your CV to: