Accounts Payable Clerk Job – Northbrook, IL
Attention recent grads and entry-level accountants! A successful healthcare organization in the Northbrook area is seeking a “go-getter” to join their growing team. To be considered we prefer that you have a Bachelor Degree, excellent communication, and intermediate Excel skills. This organization encourages development and is seeking an individual who strives to grow. Additionally, the company covers 100% of healthcare benefits and offers generous pay and PTO. Having a basketball court in the building, fitness classes, and catered lunch every Thursday, this company aims to offer a fun and supportive environment to employees. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Enter invoices into the ERP software
- Work closely with the accounts payable department
- Assist with cutting checks and validating invoices
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquires
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 1+ year of Accounts Payable experience is a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be able to work well independently and with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong data entry skills
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Clerk job in Northbrook, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: