Up and coming company looking for a dynamic individual to join the accounting team in the Accounts Payable department!
We are looking for someone who can pay vendors, reconcile balances, and maintain account ledgers. Have great Data Entry skills? Thrive on analyzing information? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
You responsibilities would include:
- Coordinate Account Payable activities, including processing and payment of invoices
- Ensure proper filing and record storage practices
- Calculating various business transactions within the organization
- Verifying financial data for use in maintaining account payable records
- Pay vendors and maintain effective vendor communication
High School Diploma Required
Bachelor's Degree Preferred (in related field)
1-2 years of experience in accounting or finance
Please apply today!
AccountingPrincipals.com or call (925) 937-1000
Please apply with your CV to: