AP Clerk Job in Minnetonka, MN
A Fortune 500 company in the Aerospace industry is looking for a motivated individual with accounts payable experience or an Accounting/Finance degree to fill an open AP Clerk position. This is a contract to hire opportunity offering competitive pay and full-time hours. If you meet the qualifications, apply now!
• Responsible for keying in invoice data such as invoice date, invoice number, and dollar amount from supplier submitted invoices.
• Other duties could include ensuring invoices received by accounts payable are entered into the ERP system properly.
• Performs two and three-way matching to process vendor payments.
• Works with business units and vendors to resolve any invoice or payment discrepancies.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Entry level accounting or AP experience preferred, but not required.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong typing and computer skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Apply now at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: