Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Knoxville TN
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for one of our Knoxville construction clients. To be considered for this temp to hire opportunity, you should have some light accounts payable experience and the ability to learn and grow with the position. You will be responsible for various aspects of the company’s accounts payable department and work closely with another team member. Our client offers a full benefits package and pay is 12/hr. to start with opportunity for increases. If you are looking for a family oriented, wholesome work environment, this company offers the perfect place for you! Please apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
• Verification of purchase orders, receipts, and invoices prior to payment
• Heavy communication providing customer service to vendors
• High volume of invoices monthly
• Mail distribution within the department
• Anticipate and/or solve problems with vendors
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
Your Qualifications should include the following:
• Minimum of one year of prior Accounts Payable experience is required or a combination of related education and experience
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Thorough knowledge of P.C. applications, Windows, Word, and Excel
• Ability to work efficiently and interact with managers and employees at all levels of the organization, as well as customers and vendors
You can apply for the Accounts Payable clerk job and view other opportunities offered by Accounting Principals by visiting our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: