Accounting Principals has a great opportunity in Nashville, TN for an Accounts Payable Clerk job. If you have a strong background in Accounts Payable, enjoy working independently, and want to be a part of a growing organization, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to code and process invoices to GL accounts
- Reconcile and research vendor statements
- Data entry of invoices into accounting system for
- Process 500+ invoices per week
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Special projects and other duties as identified by the Accounts Payable Supervisor and/or the Accounts Payable Manager
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Two years of recent accounts payable experience
- Experience with SAP and Concur is desired but not required
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Associates degree is desired but not required
If you feel that this Accounts Payable Coordinator position is a match for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Thanks for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: