Accounts Payable Clerk- San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in working for one of America’s leading private bank located in the heart of downtown San Francisco? Would you like to work for a bank known to have a fantastic reputation in wealth management and extraordinary customer service? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment that is surrounded by competent, smart, and professional people who are willing to help you grow your career? If you find yourself saying yes, we have the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for an Accountant Payable Clerk who’s ambitious and resourceful to join their amazing team. The ideal candidate is responsible for assisting with full-cycle account’s payables functions. If you’re looking to grow your skills with accounting with a well-known private bank, apply today!
- Resolve inquiries that are related to payments
- Manage full-cycle accounts payables
- Audit and process invoices
- Process AP cash, checks, and other payments
- Assist with journal entries, reconciliations, and month end close
- Review monthly expense reports
- Respond to external and internal inquiries from auditors and customers
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Proficient Microsoft and Excel skills
- Strong organizational, written, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, collaborative, self-starter, and a team player
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please submit us your resume for immediate consideration. For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**