Accounts Payable Clerk position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our health care client is seeking a candidate that thrives on multi-tasking and enjoys a fast-paced environment. The Accounts Payable Clerk will primarily be responsible for processing payables, assisting in premium billing, deposits and various general accounting assistant duties. Pay will be $16-$18 per hour.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities include:
- Preparing incoming invoices for processing
- Prepare AP entries with approvals and coding
- Process member refunds
- Post premium billing payments daily
- Timely responses to questions regarding the AP process and vendor relations
- Act as back-up for various other departments
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Strong working knowledge of accounts payable practices
- Good Excel and Math skills
- Great time management and organization
- Able to maintain confidentiality, follow through and dependability
- Thrives under deadline pressures
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable position
If you have the Accounts Payable experience, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com or send word resume to email@example.com.