Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Seattle, WA
A fun and laid-back accounting team has an available Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Seattle available immediately. They are looking for a direct hire candidate to join their accounts payable team and assist with the data entry and vendor management. You will also be doing vendor reconciliations and invoice coding. If you have at least two years of accounting experience and experience on an ERP accounting software system, the hiring manager will be interested in speaking with you. Also, you will need to be adaptable to change and be able to communicate professionally with vendors and multiple departments in the company. This is the chance to work at a casual company that is growing.
The job duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Coding invoices to the correct general ledger
- Reconciliations of the vendor statements
- Vendor management and following up on missing payments
- Assisting with other accounting projects as needed
Qualifications for this position:
- At least two years of experience with accounting, preferably with accounts payable
- Experience on an ERP system or intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables)
- Professional communication skills
- Someone who is comfortable in a changing environment and able to pick up new processes quickly
- Ability to work closely with other team members
If you would like to be considered for this direct hire position, apply now and submit your resume. For additional accounting and finance opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for your interest!