We have an immediate need for an Accounts Payable clerk for a local manufacturer. You will be responsible for three-way matching, processing a high volume of invoices weekly and assisting on special projects. This position will require a keen eye for detail and someone who can prioritize. This is a full-time, paying $17-$19, contract to hire opportunity and our client is looking to interview right away.
Job responsibilities include:
- Daily vendor invoice processing of approximately 100+ invoices
- 3-way matching, batching, and coding to correct GL account
- Troubleshooting and research discrepancies
- Assisting in other AP duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
If this position sounds like you APPLY NOW! For consideration please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: