Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Federal Way, WA
Are you a recent grad, or an Accounts Payable professional, who is looking for a reverse commute? Are you tired of the Eastside and Seattle traffic and would like a job closer to home in the South End? If this sounds like you, please consider this exciting new opportunity! A client of ours in the Federal Way area is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team!
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Process high volume Accounts Payable invoices and accurately code them to the GL.
- Perform full cycle Accounts Payable duties including three-way match and check runs.
- Process Journal Entries for adjustments, corrections, and intercompany transfers.
- Audit colleague’s invoices for completeness and accuracy.
- Additional duties as the department may require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Intermediate Excel skills (PivotTables, VLOOKUP, IF Statements, Concatenate, etc.).
- Desire to learn, and organically grow in the Accounting field.
If you are interested in being considered for this Accounts Payable Job in Federal Way, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to get you considered for this opportunity!