Accounts Payable Clerk Job in Ballard, WA
How long have you been looking for the perfect Accounts Payable opportunity? Do you enjoy your AP job, but wish you could work for a company closer to home? Or maybe you have been searching for a company that truly appreciates your talents and wants to help you achieve your career goals. This opportunity is exactly what you’ve been waiting for!
A well-respected business in the Ballard area is looking for a new Accounts Payable clerk to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This is a comprehensive full cycle Accounts Payable position, and should only be considered by people who want to learn new duties and systems to bolster their skills, and their resume!
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Perform full cycle AP duties including three-way match and check runs.
- Review and process equipment invoices via 10-key data entry into company ERP system.
- Pull purchase orders and maintain the general invoice email inbox.
- Audit invoices for completeness, accuracy of payment, and discount applications.
- Calculate taxes and discounts for early payment of invoices.
- Cross train all relevant Accounts Payable duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly shift gears and maintain a positive attitude.
- Self-starter with strong sense of accountability.
- Desire to learn and grow within the field of Accounting.
Be the first to apply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume for this Accounts Payable Clerk Job opportunity with a fun and dynamic business in Ballard! We can’t wait to review your resume and qualifications!