We have a client looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable clerk with 2-3 years’ experience. This is a great opportunity if you thrive in juggling multiple projects, enjoy job costing, and want to work for a stable & reputable organization.
- Processing 200+ invoices on a weekly basis
- In charge of the weekly check run
- Handling vendor inquiries
- Processing subcontractor checks and joint checks to suppliers
- Create and maintain all sub-contractor job files
- Collecting Preliminary Notices and lien releases from subcontractors and/or suppliers
- Job costing
- Verifying all required documents are in compliance per contract
- Assisting in other areas where needed
- A minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must have recent construction industry experience
- Solid understanding of job cost accounting
- Experience working with lien releases and preliminary notices
If you have construction experience and would like the opportunity to join an amazing organization APPLY TODAY! Please visit www.accountingprincipals.com to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: