Accounts Payable Clerk (Construction) Job, Seattle, WA
We have an incredible opportunity in the downtown Seattle area with a well-known and reputable company! A Seattle based business is searching for a strong Accounts Payable Clerk (Construction) to join their expanding organization! This role will be full of mentorship, but also have a large amount of autonomy, as you will be reporting directly to the Senior Controller and you will work directly with the Accounting manager! Experience in Accounts Payable in construction is a huge plus in this role!
Accounts Payable Clerk (Construction) Job Responsibilities:
- Process construction related Accounts Payable invoices with timeliness and accuracy.
- Navigate the company’s construction ERP system to process and post invoices.
- Ability to three-way match, complete check runs, and handle the full cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Ensure that all invoices are posted correctly to the company’s general ledger.
- Handle account reconciliations, push up journal entries, and perform invoice audits.
- Process accruals, credit memos, payment adjustments, and true ups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution required.
- Accounts Payable experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience on Sage 300, Yardi, or other construction ERP systems highly desired.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well under deadlines.
- Maintain accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can take initiative and streamline processes.
If this Accounts Payable Clerk (Construction) Job in Seattle, WA sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime, please submit your resume and apply now! We cannot wait to hear from you and set up an interview!