We are currently working with a growing manufacturing company that has recently purchased a very large business out of state. With the added $45+ million in revenue they are looking to bring on a few contract employees to help with the transition. Microsoft Dynamics is a HUGE plus as they are new to it and could use someone to shed some insight. Previous large ERP experience a plus as well (SAP, JD Edwards, Lawson, Oracle or Great Plains). There could be a possibly for permanent openings but we will need to asses the situation as things progress.
They are an extremely fun and innovative culture. People have a ton of fun at work! They have been in existence for over 30+ years but in the last five years have really found their stride and revenue has almost doubled. Shared services is made up of about 12 and they are a well oiled machine.
- Making sure that invoices are coded properly
- Invoice entry
- Troubleshooting issues with Invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable aging
- Communicate with external customers, suppliers, etc.
- Back up for other areas as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience :
- 3 + years’ experience in accounting, AP preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working with multi currencies a plus
- Working in a shared services environment a plus
Please apply with your CV to: