Are you an Accounts Payable professional ready to start a position and utilize your skills? If so, I would love to hear from you! Accounting Principals has an Accounts Payable job opportunity available in the North Knoxville area. As the Accounts Payable associate, you will be responsible for handling various Accounts Payable duties including high volume invoicing and assisting the company in preparing for their month end close. Manufacturing background is a plus. This position is a great opportunity if you are ready to gain some full-cycle accounts payable skills to add to your resume while working in a high volume accounting department. Pay up to $16/hr. This position will move quickly so apply today!
Key Responsibilities for the position:
• High volume Accounts Payable experience needed
• Accurately and timely sort A/P invoices and statements
• Verify invoices against purchase orders
• Communicate with vendors as needed
• Verify proper coding and selection of payment schedule
• Input invoices and check requests, resolves variances
• File accounts payable and related reports
Qualifications for the position:
• 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• Strong computer skills
! If you would like to be considered, then wait no longer! Please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today.
Please apply with your CV to: