Accounting Principals is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager job in northeastern Pittsburgh, PA. The requirements for this position are to have a Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience. This position will oversee all activities in the department. You will supervisor the recording of amounts due, verify invoices and calculation of discounts. This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity.
Accounts Payable Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Full ownership of the accounts payable process - matching, coding, entering, check runs
• Monthly accounts payable closing including any accruals and adjusting entries
• Perform analytical reviews of vendors including payment terms and history
• Employee expenses and 1099's
Accounts Payable Manager Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Five or more years of accounts payable experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and an ERP accounting system is required
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Manager job in Pittsburgh, PA, then click “apply now” or you may apply online and submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com.