Accounts Payable Analyst
Work for one of the top employers in the Lake County area in their established Accounts Payable team. The Accounts Payable Analyst provides direct support for the timely processing of vendor invoices and resolution of associated discrepancies.
- Perform necessary actions to ensure timely resolution of all vendor discrepancies which may involve collaboration with other departments within the company as well as specific knowledge of vendor internal processes.
- Provide data and prepare reports for management and vendor review.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve invoice discrepancies from the processing team for vendor partners.
- Process manual transactions (pay backs and adjustments) for vendors including posting and coding to appropriate GL codes.
- Respond to questions from vendors on outstanding payments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2 years Accounts Payable, Finance or Accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience with vendor account reconciliations.
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable position, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.