Accounts Payable Analyst Job – Lincolnshire, IL
Do you have at least two years of accounts payable experience and intermediate Excel skills? Do you strive to work for a large, successful, organization while expanding your accounting/analytical skills and working with a welcoming team? If so, this job is for you! As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will validate invoices, process journal entries to the general ledger and maintain Excel spreadsheets. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Validate invoicing against system records and vendor invoicing.
- Process journal entries to the general ledger.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet of accrual entries.
- Serve as a backup to the accounts payable department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience with PeopleSoft accounting software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Analyst job in Lincolnshire, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: