Immediate position for Accounts Payable Analyst in Vernon Hills, IL. Work for one of the top employers in Lake County with a reputation of being a great place to work! The Accounts Payable Analyst is an accounts payable position which provides direct support for accounting accruals for the a/p team. This role ensures invoicing is properly reflected in the general ledger for the proper billing period so that the revenue is being reported accurately.
Responsibilities for the AP Analyst include:
- Audit and review for accuracy invoicing against system records
- Process journal entries to the general ledger
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet of all accrual entries
- When timing allows, process invoices in accounting system and Excel spreadsheets
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AA or Bachelors in Accounting a plus
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge in electronic accounts payable processing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with little direction
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable role, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: