We are an innovative research and educational. This is a full-time job with benefits that will pay up to $70K dependent on experience. This position supports the accounts payable operations department that processes up to $1B in invoices annually.
This position is a combination of practical accounts payable application and strategic reporting, metrics, and dashboards to ensure optimization of time and process resulting in superior vendor management.
Position Summary: The Accounts Payable Analyst must demonstrate key Accounts Payable knowledge and understanding of relevant business processes at various levels across the organization. This position also requires excellent communication skills, presentation, and facilitation skills, as well as superior customer service. Must be able to present analytical findings and metrics to identify inefficiencies and propose recommendations.
Key responsibilities and position overview:
• Develop and publish Accounts Payable analysis to identify issues such as incorrect unit price, variance discrepancies, goods not received, duplicate invoices to enable A/P and Purchasing to collectively resolve on a timely basis
• Attend software and vendor analysis meetings providing findings regarding systems enhancements, Procure to Pay, Concur, and other software / systems initiatives
• Act as the key user for all Procure to Pay related initiatives through the entire cycle of scoping, analysis, testing, and implementation
• Act as the Accounts Payable lead in working with ERP systems Business Analyst and provide service desk support related to Accounts Payable end users
• Maintain 1099 information and collect W-9 information from vendors. Responsible for year-end 1099-MISC filings, conduct TIN match in IRS database and other projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or a minimum of six years of current experience in an Accounts Payable department
• Ability to create and present findings and reporting with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and reporting software
• Ability to create and present trends, variance, A/P balance outstanding, and vendor discounts, contract analysis, etc. to key stakeholders
If you are interested in this challenging and project driven Accounts Payable Analyst job apply today at www.accountingprincipals.com