Accounting Principals is currently partnered with a fantastic organization in the Manhattan market seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their fast-paced team on a contract basis. You should have at least three years of Accounts Payable experience, particularly with researching and resolving AP related discrepancies. Primary functions will include coordinating timely research of account balance inquiries as they are submitted, reconciling vendor account statements to payments.
Your Responsibilities as Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Process all invoices and payments in a timely manner
- Manage all purchase order and packing slip paperwork for 3 way match
- Confirm proper approval of invoices prior to payment
- Reply to accounts payable inquiries regarding invoices and payments
- Prepare AP aging reports for review
- Provide department support as needed
- Minimum three years of Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- ERP system experience a must
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment with minimal supervision
Please submit your resume below for consideration if your background qualifies you for the above Accounts Payable Analyst position.
Please apply with your CV to: