Are you an accounts payable professional with a passion for investigation and resolution? If so, this is a great opportunity for you. Accounting Principals is working with a large Media and Trading firm to fill a temporary-to-permanent Accounts Payable Analyst job in New York, NY that could offer you the chance to get involved in more than just the traditional processing. If you want to be challenged in a dynamic team-oriented environment, please read on!
Day-to-Day responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Research and resolve any errors in unprocessed invoices
- Work with Media Buyers and Networks to resolve these discrepancies
- Prepare re-bills with proper adjustments
- Communicate with different departments to coordinate resolution efforts
- Prepare various reports to display findings
An ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years accounts payable experience in a more analytical sense
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP system is preferred
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Analyst job in New York, NY please click apply below! If you would like to review additional jobs please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: