Accounts Payable / Invoice Analyst Job in Cincinnati, OH
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for resolving issues with invoices that have not auto posted. The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues. 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience is required for this role preferably in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
This position is DIRECT HIRE and will pay between $35K and $37K annually.
Primary Job Duties (but not limited to):
• Receive and process all invoices including all pre-coded invoices, with or without a purchase order
• Investigate invoices not auto posted to find a solution
• Analyze, investigate and process Level 3 questions
• Understand and apply the company’s procurement to pay processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
• Successfully handle non-routine issues, and escalates to management issues that cannot be resolved
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets
• Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized.
• Recognize and communicate potential issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
• Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of processes within area of influence
• Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required during peak periods
• 2+ years working in accounting/finance; Accounts Payable experience preferred
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
• Exposure working with implementation and/or working with ERP Accounts Payable, Purchasing
• Exposure to working with implementation and/or working with SAP Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Ariba desired
• Experience in shared services/service delivery role desirable
• Strong understanding of accounts payable function and accounts payable processes
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
• Analyze vendor needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon vendor feedback
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: