Accounts Payable Affiliate Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an Accounting professional with a strong background in Accounts Payable? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the downtown Seattle area, but still want to be in an Accounts Payable role with increasing responsibility and opportunity for advancement? Please consider this exciting new opportunity!
A reputable and well-known business in the Seattle area is searching for a strong Accounts Payable professional to join their company! The ideal candidate will have full cycle Accounts Payable experience including three-way matching and check runs, and will have a desire to grow in the Accounting field. This business helps you get where you want to be in your career!
Accounts Payable Affiliate Job Responsibilities:
- Handle full cycle Accounting duties including three-way matching and check runs.
- Posting invoice payments to the correct GL accounts and calculating discounts.
- Auditing payment batches for completeness, accuracy, and correct approvals.
- Solving invoice and purchase order discrepancies.
- Assisting other areas of Accounting as required by the business.
- Bachelors in Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- 10-Key and alphanumeric data entry proficiency.
- High level of accuracy, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is capable of learning on the fly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an ability to meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude.
If you think that this Accounts Payable Affiliate Job in Seattle would be a perfect new opportunity for you, please apply now and submit a Microsoft Word version of your most updated resume! We are looking forward to connecting with you about this role!