Do you love accounts payable? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We have a client in King of Prussia, PA that is seeking a Accounts Payable professional to come in and join their growing accounting team. Ideal candidate will have a BS in Accounting or Finance with at least 1 year of experience with Accounts Payable. This is a contract to hire role and our client is interviewing immediately for this role.
As the Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Match invoices with approved purchase orders.
- Verify accuracy of invoices.
- Code invoices for all cost centers.
- Enter invoices into accounts payable system.
- Verify accuracy of input.
- Resolve disputes with vendors.
- Review/code/confirm corporate credit card transactions.
- Print checks weekly.
- Month-end closing of accounts payable into general ledger.
- Maintain vendor’s files.
- Reconcile petty cash receipts/report.
- Reconcile AP aged/general ledger report.
- Assist in annual audits.
- Generate 1099 forms.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in accounting with an emphasis in accounts payable and general ledger.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Accountant role in King of Prussia, PA please apply immediately with a copy of your resume in MS word (.doc) format. You can also check out our other accounting opportunities at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: