Are you targeting a new job in Downtown Manhattan as an Accounts Payable Accountant? In this role, you can expect to ensure accuracy of invoices, track employee expenses, gain all necessary approvals, analyze expenses and ensure all company adherence to policies and procedures. The company offers a fast-paced, collaborative team environment in Downtown Manhattan on a long term contract basis. BS/BA required along with SAP experience a plus.
Expectations for the Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Process and review invoices in SAP for accuracy and proper account coding to general ledger
- Manage T&E system in Concur including answering internal employee inquiries
- Provide analytics and information regarding credit card issues
- Communicate Concur system changes to employees and present Concur and T&E policy to new hires at the New Hire Orientation
- Periodically review/audit receipts against expenses to ensure compliance with policy
- Post expense related journal entries
- Assist with month end and fiscal year reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- SAP ERP experience preferred
- Strong Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
If the above Accounts Payable Accountant contract job in Downtown Manhattan is in line with your previous work history, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration. We look forward to meeting you!