Accounts Payable Accountant job in Seattle, WA
An innovative and highly respected company in the Seattle area is searching for a sole contributor to handle their Accounts Payable operations. This is a fantastic opportunity that will move fast, so if you have at least 2 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience and you’re looking for a fun and exciting new opportunity in the Seattle area, don’t let this opportunity pass! The ideal candidate will have tangible high-volume Accounts Payable experience that includes three-way matching, check runs, and posting Journal Entries.
Accounts Payable Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Handle all Accounts Payable duties as a sole contributor.
- Three-way matching and Journal Entry processing.
- Complete check runs and GL reconciliation duties.
- Work with vendors and management to solve any issues and discrepancies.
- Assist in other areas of Accounting as necessary.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running with minimal guidance.
- Someone who fully understands the Accounts Payable process and can execute daily tasks.
- Reliable, analytical problem solver who can take ownership of their work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Highly organized with the ability to work efficiently and prioritize tasks.
This Accounts Payable Accountant job will be highly sought after and will move fast, so please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format and apply now! If you're looking to take your accounting career to the next level and become a sole AP contributor we are looking forward to hearing about your interest in this role!