Our client, a non-profit located in Monterey Park, is looking to hire an Accounting Supervisor on a temporary to hire basis. The Accounting Supervisor will assist the Controller and will oversee daily department activities leading up to monthly close.
- Act as a team leader for the Payroll Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk and Accounts Receivable Clerk. Will perform back up support as needed
- Assists with the preparation of various subsidiary schedules designed to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger such as fixed assets, property ledger, prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, deferred revenue, etc.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to the general ledger documenting business transactions.
- Receives bank statements from the controller and assists with the monthly reconciliation of bank account balances with transactions recorded in the general ledger.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepares 1099-Misc tax filing at year-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Sage MIP or equivalent accounting software.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and work independently.
Please apply with your CV to: