We are a leading company in a world that is striving for Comfort and Peace! Come join an organization that has been around since 1979 and has seen steady growth in various manufacturing ventures, especially in the last 5 years! We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor for Corporate Headquarters. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record for being able to lead an accounting team, manage multi-tasking, and who has a proven knowledge of Accounting and its principles, laws, standards, and regulations.
Brief overview of the Accounting Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
• Month End and Year End Close
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• General Ledger
• Managing a team of 4
• Cash Forecasting
• Revenue variance
• Expenditure variance
• Fixed Assets
• Check Runs
• Capital Reconciliations
• Trust accounts
• Financial Statements
• Bachelors in Accounting (or related field)
• Experience with International Businesses and Cost Accounting
• Manufacturing Industry (a plus)
• SAGE 300 (a plus)
• Advanced Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
This is a Direct Hire position.
Salary Range is up to 90K a year.
Benefits- 401K, Medical
Apply Today at www.accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: