Accounting Specialist – Hawthorn Woods, IL
Seeking self-motivated, multi-tasking accounting assistant who exhibits a desire to learn and hit the ground running! The Accounting Specialist position encompasses all aspects of accounting within a multi-company environment including accounts payable, accounts receivable, labor reporting, account analysis, monthly closing activities, and other analytical and project-oriented activities. Don’t miss this opportunity to join an established manufacturing company while working closely with all members of the accounting department!
- Code and process invoices.
- Daily balance of the general ledger.
- Process customer credit card payments.
- Perform account reconciliation.
- Perform Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties.
- Proven hands-on experience with daily, monthly and annual accounting tasks, preferably within a manufacturing company.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles and familiarity with the accounting cycle.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Familiarity with ERP software with preference given to applicants with QuickBooks experience.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of accounting.
If you are interested in the Accounting Specialist job in Hawthorn Woods, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.