Accounting Specialist Job – Skokie IL
Attention accounting professionals! A leading non profit organization in the Skokie area is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their team. To be considered you must have at least three years of accounting experience and be intermediate Excel skills. Additionally, we prefer that you have experience with QuickBooks or at a minimum, ERP experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a large and successful company, while earning stellar benefits!
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities include:
- Review invoices for accuracy and get approvals.
- Match invoices with packing slips and POs.
- Enter codes and approve invoice in system.
- Answer vendor questions and maintain vendor database.
- Run weekly checks and ACH
- Run AP reports
- Make sure credit/debits are correct
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, NOT required
- 3+ years of experience
- Intermediate Excel
- QuickBooks a plus
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
If you are interested in the Accounting Specialist position in Skokie, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: