Attention accounting professional with a couple years of experience… are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so, this job is for you! Our client in downtown Indianapolis is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their team! To be considered you must have a minimum of two years of accounting experience and we require that you have a degree in accounting or finance. Interested individuals should be looking for a long-term fit with the aspirations to one day be a manager.
- Review and analyze general ledger account balances, and performs reconciliations
- Involved in the planning, monitoring and organizing of various activities in the Accounting department which may include: accounts payable, cash application, general ledger, financial reporting, fixed assets and inventory accounting
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Implement procedures and solve accounting system problems, as well as procedural/process problems
- Prepare various financial statements and/or reports on IFRS standards
- Review internal controls for possible improvements
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Use of a fully-integrated business system, preferably QuickBooks
- Proficient in MS Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for consideration. For a list of additional accounting and finance opportunities, please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.