Accounting Specialist Job with Non- Profit Experience in Oakland, CA!
Ready to join an organization that is providing specialized health care for lower income families in our community. We are looking for an Accounting Specialist
for our East Bay based company. We would like someone who is experienced in Grants, Non- Profit, and Healthcare ideally (not required but preferred). We have
an ever-changing environment and would need individuals on board who have the ability to accept change and are flexible in their work style.
Brief Overview of the Accounting Specialist duties:
• Track, Code, and Enter Invoices
• Petty Cash maintenance
• Cash Receipts
• Reconcile Bank Statements
• Prepare and document Journal Entries, after proper investigation
• Generate, research, and resolve Stop Loss Patient reports
• Degree in Accounting (or related field) (preferred, not required)
• 2+ Years of Accounting Experience
• Grant, Healthcare, and Non-Profit Experience (preferred, not required)
This is a Direct Hire role.
Hourly Range is between $20-23 per hour, depending on experience.
Apply Today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: