A contract-to-hire Accounting and Billing Specialist position is available in Louisville, KY, courtesy of Accounting Principals. If this sounds like a position that may fit your background please read further!
Job responsibilities include:
- Process full cycle AP to include
- Process and prepare checks for expense reimbursement for contractors, and maintain 1099 accounts.
- Process billing, purchase order and invoices to our customers.
- Collect on all delinquent accounts, as well as assist with accounts receivable and special projects as necessary.
- Other miscellaneous duties such as ordering office supplies and keeping the office maintained.
The ideal candidate must have working knowledge and proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel. Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts, able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines, self-motivated, excellent organizational and analytical skills. Works well under pressure and with minimal supervision, as well as detailed oriented.
If interested in this Accounting and Billing Specialist role, in the Louisville area, or any others we offer, please click "apply with us" above!