Are you an experienced Accounting Specialist who's looking for a new challenge this summer? Do you enjoy working with Project Managers and vendors? Then we've got the job for you!
Our client, a Construction company in Oakland, CA, is looking to add an Accounting Specialist to their team on a temporary-to-hire basis starting this summer! You will handle both Accounts Receivable/Collections and Accounts Payable, and you will be responsible for reconciling vendor statements, creating lien releases, and handling business-to-business collections. Your strong MS Excel skills will be essential to your success in the role! You can make up to $28/hour, depending on your level of experience.
As the Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Creating lien releases
- Handling business-to-business collections
- Assisting with billing and other AP/AR duties as needed
- You have over three years' experience in full-cycle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- You have experience working in the Building/Construction industries
- You have strong MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- You're a team player
- You're willing to learn and implement new processes
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Let's talk! Submit your resume to www.AccountingPrincipals.com to speak with a Recruiter about this exceptional Accounting Specialist opportunity in Oakland, CA, today!
Please apply with your CV to: