Accounting Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an entry level accounting professional looking to get a foot in the door with a good company? If you have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and are looking for an entry level position, this job could be for you. You will get the opportunity to learn a variety of different accounting tasks and put some strong accounting experience on your resume. You will be joining a large accounting team with the chance to grow in the department as you learn. Since you can be considered for this position with little to no experience, personality fit will go a long way with the hiring manager. They need someone who will learn quickly, have the desire to take on more responsibilities, and who is a professional communicator. This is a temporary to hire that offers competitive benefits on the permanent side.
- Processing accounting invoices
- Posting receipts and payments to the correct accounts
- Updating the vendor accounts
- Additional duties and projects as you learn
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Desire to pursue an accounting career
- Quick learner and team oriented attitude
- Professional communication skills
If you are looking for an entry level accounting position and are comfortable commuting to the downtown Seattle area, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: