Accounting Principals is seeking an Accounting Specialist with property management experience for an exciting opportunity with our client in central San Diego! Yardi experience is preferred. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to go direct hire based upon performance. The hourly pay for this position is up to $21/hr
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist job in San Diego include:
• Perform basic AP and AR duties
• Processing daily check runs
• Reconciling accounts spread sheets
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume, and changing environment
• Consistent and reliable attention to detail, accuracy and validity
• Prior accounting experience in the property management/ real estate field.
• Basic working knowledge of general accounting (business/financial reporting principles and practices also helpful)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including Yardi, MS Word and Excel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and can perform the duties, please apply! Feel free to visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to see other openings.
Please apply with your CV to: