Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for an eager Accounting Specialist for our client - an international organization headquartered in Riverside, CA. We are seeking a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment who possesses strong reconciliations skills. This is great opportunity for you to grow your accounting skills with an organization that offers excellent career growth.
Main job duties:
- Create and post journal entries
- Assist in preparation of month end closing
- Reconcile credit card and bank accounts
- Process Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 1 years general ledger experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
If you are looking to join an organization with great tenure APPLY NOW! Please visit www.accountingprincipals.com to submit your resume today!
Please apply with your CV to: