Accounting Specialist Job in Bellevue, WA
Are you looking to find a long term home with a company? Do you not mind doing some accounting work as well as administrative tasks? A local commercial construction company is looking for a diligent professional to join their team and take on accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and operations support. This company offers a very fluid team environment. Everyone pulls their weight and steps up for coverage. You will be entering invoices, handling vendor relations, solving payment discrepancies, data entry of incoming cash receipts, assisting with payroll timecard auditing, and project coordination. If you have an eye for noticing areas of improvement and making changes this could be the role for you!
• Process accounts payable invoices
• Preparing some billings for sub-contractors on various projects
• Enter daily cash receipts
• Assist with timecard auditing and tracking
• Project coordination and tracking for project managers
• Provide back up to receptionist while she is on lunch
• Coordinate necessary lien releases for projects
• Other office support projects as required
• 1+ year of AP or AR experience
• Degree in Accounting preferred but not required
• Someone who is okay doing a combination of accounting and admin work for the next few years
• Great attention to detail and self-motivator
If you are interested in this role, please click “apply now.” Visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting and finance opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: