Accounting Specialist Job – Herndon, Virginia
An Accounting Specialist job is available with a great client of Accounting Principals in Herndon, VA. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of accounting experience and great communication skills. The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable transactions, preparing expense reports, and providing support to the billing department as needed. If you are motivated, and pay exceptional attention to detail, then this is the opportunity for you! The salary for this role is between $45,000 and $55,000.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist:
Requirements of the Accounting Specialist:
- Perform full cycle accounts payable transactions
- Validate, record, and mail checks
- Prepare expense reports
- Support to the billing department
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply for the Accounting Specialist Job in Alexandria, Virginia, submit your resume to www.AccountingPrincipals.com today!