Are you looking for stability and an opportunity to grow into a Staff Accountant and beyond? Do you want a company that helps pay for your education? Well, I have the company and opportunity for you! We are currently looking to fill an Accounting Specialist job for well-established East Bay company located in Richmond, California. You should have 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting especially comfortable working with Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and grow into doing journal entries, reconciliations, reporting and work with the month-end close process and on additional projects as assigned. The hourly pay for this position is between $24.00 to $28.00 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferred. Would consider a candidate with no degree but experience would need to be 5 plus years.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting (AP, AR or GL)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, analytical, and organized
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!