Are you looking for that long term home and growth in your career? We are currently looking to fill a permanent Accounting Specialist job opportunity for a fun East Bay company located in Richmond, California. You should have 1 year of experience in an entry level accounting position or accounting internship. You will be responsible for preparing the general ledger, asset, liability and capital account entries, analyzing account information, document financial transactions, summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements, reconciling financial discrepancies and prepare financial reports. The salary for this position is between $50,000 to $60,000 depending on your level of experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1 year of experience in an entry level accounting position or internship
- Strong communications (verbal & written)
- Strong understanding of debits and credits and basic knowledge of GAAP
- Attention to detail, able to pick up tasks quickly, and organized
- Experience in a manufacturing industry would be a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel along with Word & Outlook
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!