Accounting Principals is looking to hire an Accounting Manager for our client located in Dayton, NJ. For this role you must have a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience. This is an excellent opportunity that offers potential for permanent hire.
- Manage general accounting functions and reporting processes.
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures and internal controls over the recording of financial transactions in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage month-end accounting close, accruals and account reconciliations.
- Financial Analysis
- Process Bi-weekly Payroll utilizing third party payroll and labor management systems.
- Perform monthly and annual financial close including determining accruals for inventory and sales, utilizing the pharmacy subsidiary system.
- Review of monthly AR and sales postings to the general ledger.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient working in QuickBooks
- Strong communication in dealing with outside CPA firm
- $30 to $45 per hour (depending on experience)
If you would like to learn more about the Accounting Manager role located in Dayton, NJ APPLY NOW! You can send your resume to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: