Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounting Manager for a permanent position in the Berkeley area. This company is focused in the Cyber Security industry and is open based on major growth of the company and need for extra management level accountants. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast paced and fast growing company, and make an immediate impact. The salary for this position is up to $90K but is flexible based on experience.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Oversee billing of our clients who often are high-end law firms or major insurance companies
- Ensure all invoices are accurate
- Manage cash collections efforts with the goal of reducing (DSO)
- Report on Accounts Receivable and progress with cash collections
- Submit cases for legal collections
- Manage billing staff and collections staff in performance of their responsibilities
- Process biweekly Payroll
- at least 5-7 years experience in billing, collections, and payroll
- System savvy with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, team player, positive attitude, and desire to improve operations
- Management Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: