We are looking for an Accounting Manager with a well-known company in Plano. This company offers great stability and success in their business and leadership team. This person will provide day-to-day oversight of corporate accounting functions as well as maintain individual projects on an as-needed basis. This position pays 85K-95K plus bonus and it is a hybrid work set up.
· Responsible all general ledger, month-end reconciliation, and management of expenses.
· Preparation of consolidated external audit work papers and reports.
· Provide monthly financials and various detailed analyses.
· Assist in developing and revising policy and procedures.
· Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
· Annual budget.
· Provide cost savings ideas for implementation.
· Respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
· Research, analyze, and recommend solutions to complex accounting issues.
· Oversee financial growth of organization and prepare business departments for future growth.
· Ad Hoc special projects along with some administrative functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of 5 years of accounting
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Experience with balance sheet reconciliations or balance sheet accounting
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: