Great Long Island, NY based company is recruiting for an experienced Accounting Manager.
Excellent benefits, work life balance and available immediately!
Summary: As the Manager of General Accounting under the direct supervision of the VP of Finance and Accounting, is responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data.
- Producing financial statements and establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Assist in and provide direct oversight over the month end closing process including the financial and budget reviews, operational analysis, and other key management reports as needed.
- Provide support to external auditors and preparation for year-end audit.
- The position will have a direct responsibility to the CFO in cash flow monitoring and the annual budget process.
- Provide oversight for daily bank activity, bank reconciliations; monitor cash flow requirements and transfers.
- Establish strong billing and collection practices through acceleration of accounts receivable billings, reducing payment float, clarifying payment terms.
- Partner with accounts receivable to increase collection rate and decrease outstanding aging.
- Works directly with accounts payable department monitoring daily cash outflows.
General Accounting: 8 years
APPLY TODAY! One of our talented recruiters is looking forward to speaking to you more in detail about your resume!
Please apply with your CV to: