Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounting Manager for a temp to permanent opportunity to oversee the Accounting department with one of our top clients in the Bergen County area. You will report directly to the Controller. This is a hands-on role where you will be working with the entire accounting department. This opportunity will include growth with a large and established organization in the area and the opportunity to work in a positive environment with great mentors and colleagues.
Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and finalize budgeting process for company
- Prepare financial statements, both monthly and year to date
- Oversee the reconciliation of various bank statements
- Monitor accounts payable to ensure that payments are up to date
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities
- Financial Reporting
- Management and development of teams
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required
- 7+ years of general accounting experience
- 5+ year management experience
- MBA or CPA preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on this page.
Please apply with your CV to: